Tuesday 31 August 2010

August 31st Update

I'm such a bad stitcher, I get distracted so easily! I still havent finished the second page, but i'm working on it today & as long as I dont run out of any colours, I should have it finished by the end of the week.


Here is a picture of what distracted me:


Its Zindy Nielson's You & I, another HAED design, this one is stitched 2 over 1 on 28ct fabric in tent stitch, it really does feel like I'm moving from one extreme to another, as much as I love working on Night Queen, its a big project & I have to have alot of space around me, its not an easy to pick up for a few stitches here & there kind of project.
So with the children on school holidays, lots of distractions & inquisitive fingers, a smaller project was helpful.

I'm hoping that now the weather is cooling down a bit & the children will be back at school, my stitching time will increase again.

Another update very soon I hope with a page finish

No comments:

Post a Comment