Thursday 2 September 2010

Update September 2nd 2010

I managed about 1000 stitches yesterday, really pleased with that. Hubby was late home from work, so once children were fed, bathed & in bed I sat down with Twilight on the telly & stitching on my lap last night, bliss.

My husband is working away in Germany all week next week, so i'm planning DVDs for the evenings, of course I will miss him but the quite evenings alone with uninterrupted stitching time will make a nice change.

Speaking of hubby, he has been very sweet & has offered to hit Hobbycraft on the way home from work this evening, which is brilliant I hope they have plenty of 413 in stock!

So about 1800 stitches to the page finish, I could usually do that in a day/night, but were getting ready to go back to school tomorrow, so lots of little jobs to be done, it will be finished by tomorrow night I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment