Tuesday 26 July 2011

July 26th 2011

Almost at my page finish, I hope! Just 2100 stitches to go.

I havent been able to do much these last couple of weeks as I had two commissions, one for CrossStitcher which I finished Friday and another for Gold, which I have just finished, phew! Thankfully, at least for a day or two I have no other projects pending, so the plan is to catch up with the housework I have ignored whilst working, then get these last stitches done on Page 3, I feel like I have been working this page forever.

I have just been playing with the numbers a bit, I placed another order for threads today, this brings my threads purchased for this project to 120-ouch!

The total number of stitches on this project is a whopping 151,200 stitches, so far I have stitched approx 17,752, just 11.7% So only a teeny 133448 stitches to go........................

I can usually get 1000 stitches done on a good day, so I hope to be back with you by Friday with a page finish (finally) thank you for sticking with me through my slow times, I hope it will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment