Thursday 13 September 2012

Featured In World Of Cross Stitching Magazine!!!

I was contacted a couple of months ago by Cathy Lewis, who had spotted my project on this blog, I answered a few questions and send a couple of pictures, then I must admit, I forgot about it lol.

I was so surprised to open up my sub issue 195 and see, there I am on pages 68 and 69 :) Woop!!

It is a really lovely write up and I am so grateful to Cathy for writing it. I have attached a picture below if you would like a peek, it also made my sons day to see his picture in one of my magazines.

Fame at last? lol

Could there be a better push to get me stitching again? I dont think so, lol, needles are being threaded as we speak :)  I am hoping to start working on one of the eyes soon and am really interested to see how they stitch up, I will share some more pictures of her as soon as I can.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read and reply to my blog, I hope I can share more pictures with you very soon!

1 comment: