Wednesday 26 May 2010

A little bit about me & my stitching

Hi, i'm Carrie, i'm 30 something & I live in the UK with my three children, 3 cats, a husband & about a hundred fish.

I have always loved crafts, but cross stitch is my particular passion, i'm been stitching now for over 25 years, yikes!

About five years ago, I stumbled upon a cross stitch site very different from everything I had worked on in the past, the artwork they charted was amazing, their charting skills second to none and I was lost! The site is www.heavenandearthdesigns.com I now own close to 50 charts I think.

I have completed just three, Inspiration by Lee Anne Seed, All Hallows Eve by Jessica Galbreth & QS Motherhood, I have WIPS of Wolf Maiden by Jessica Galbreth, You & I by Zindy Nielson & Littlest Fairy Storykeep.

I will dig out the photos later & post them up.

All Hallows Eve is my most recent finish, I really love how she turned out seeing her finished was one of the things which inspired me to start my new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment