Monday 4 February 2013

Stitching, Knitting and Pastels :)

I am plodding away on Night Queen, but progress isn't very fast i'm afraid. Another 30 skeins have been ordered and I will carry on with this page and hopefully share it finished very soon :)

In the mean time, I have been keeping myself very busy as always, last night I finished this original pastel painting, called 'I Love You Mummy' it shows a lioness and her cub looking very cute and squishy together


I've also been knitting again and finished this lovely little stitching bear, based on an Alan Dart design and tweaked a little



3 comments:

  1. I love both of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bear is so cute! I LOVE your painting!! excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so talented :) I love the little squished up face of the cub :)

    ReplyDelete