Thursday 24 January 2013

Page 9 Finally Finished :)

It took almost a month longer than I hoped, but here she is, another page finished.

Did a little math today, the total stitch count is 151,200 stitches, so far I have stitched 63,845, I make that around 42% complete!  Not quite half way, but getting there.

I have been getting a little concerned at how raggedy the fabric is starting to look, seems my kitten cat has taken a keen liking to it :) I don't like the idea of it being worked on for another three years! So, I am going to make a huge effort to get a big chunk of it stitched, in a perfect world, I would have it finished by the end of the year, that is probably not possible, but who knows :)

I am off to do a thread count and replace the foam in my Pako needle organiser as the large needles have worn it all away.  Then I will order the threads for the next page and start stitching, it is only a part page, so it shouldn't  take me too long (I hope)

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope to share another page finish with you very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...it's looking fabulous Caroline! Knowing you, you'll have it done in record time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a huge project, but you are making great progress. She is stunning, and the adorable kitty sitting there is perfect to show the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing as usual. I look forward to seeing how long it does take to finish.

    ReplyDelete