Saturday 29 December 2012

Nearly the year end, almost a page end?

I had two things I wanted to achieve before the end of 2012, the first was to finish the latest section on my Pet Portrait Course, which I finally did last night, this is the latest piece, which together with eye studies make up the second section of my course, I will send them all in on January 2nd and will keep my fingers crossed that I do well.


The other thing I really wanted to do was finish my current page on Night Queen, I've just done a quick stitch count and I have 2587 stitches left to do......................do able? I think so, as long as I don't get too distracted by housework lol

So needles at the ready, and a quick prayer to the thread fairy in the hopes I do not run out of any colours, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment