Saturday 2 August 2014

I should never make plans.......

Why is it that when I plan something out (like finally getting this finished) the very next day things go mental and I have not a single minute to stitch?

Now I am not complaining, well maybe just a teeny tiny bit.......it's been a wonderful whirlwind of a year for me so far and little sign of it calming down yet.

If you would like to see what I have been upto, pop over the my art page here www.facebook/carolinelordartandcraftworks

I am thrilled to be able to say that some of my original artworks are now available to buy as cross stitch charts, this is a really exciting development and I still have to pinch myself!

When I decided to learn to draw a few years ago, it was a dream that one day my work would be charted, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon, if you are interested, you can buy charts of my work from here : http://www.eclecticblokedesigns.co.uk/

These are a few of them which have been charted so far




Also, I have a very awesome and very exciting secret, I cannot tell, I really wish I could, all I can say is keep an eye out for Cross Stitch Gold Magazine issue 116 in November ;)

Back to Night Queen, have I finished a page? Nope, sadly not even close, but I should be at the half page tonight.  I am enjoying a few, rare days off and am really enjoying stitching on her, so fingers crossed I will be back in a few days with the next page finish.

Thanks for sticking with me, I really hope it will be worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment