Thursday 8 October 2015

Apologies and an update

I can't believe it, has it really been over a year since I last blogged? Saying I'm sorry feels like it's not enough, but I am really, really sorry!
The last 12months have been an amazing rollercoaster ride, if anyone saw my Crowdfunding campaign, then you will know how mad it went.
I was supported by so many generous individuals, giving me the opportunity to start working full time as an Artist/Creator, I have been inundated with requests for commissions, alongside trying to find time for my own artworks and designs and I will be honest, I'm a bit knackered!

In the last few weeks I have started to slow down a little, taking more time for myself & my family and to remember why I was doing all of this in the first place.

I have been doing a lot of painting and a little designing, if you read Cross Stitch Gold, you might have spotted this little lady in the autumn last year

If you would like to see more of what I have been upto, feel free to pop over, you'll find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CarolineLordFelineArtworks or @sketchingkari on twitter. I've not really had the time to play with designing as much as I would like to, but I hope that will be changing very soon :)

However, when I start designing properly, I want to be able to test stitch my own designs and to be able to do that, I need a clear stitching mind space, what does that mean? Well, it means that this giant supersized project needs to be finished, soon!

I have made alot of progress since my last blog, update to follow in just a moment or two...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're taking time for yourself. The kitty is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete